Евангелие на английском языке | Gospel Read

Больше
6 мес 1 неделю назад #182274 от Андрей Владимирович Афанасьев
The Gospel is a term that refers to the first four books of the New Testament in the Bible. These books are known as the Gospels and contain reports about Jesus Christ, his teachings, and his life.

The word Gospel comes from the Greek word euangelion, which means "good news". This word was used in ancient Greece to refer to reports of victory in battle or the birth of a new king. In a Christian context, this term is used to refer to the message of salvation brought by Jesus Christ.

The first Gospel to be written was the Gospel according to Mark, followed by the Gospel according to Matthew, the Gospel according to Luke, and the Gospel according to John. These books were written between 70 and 100 AD.

Each Gospel focuses on different aspects of Jesus' life and teachings. The Gospel according to Matthew focuses on Jesus as the Messiah, the expected Jewish king. The Gospel according to Mark focuses on Jesus' ministry and his mission as the Son of God. The Gospel according to Luke focuses on Jesus' grace and compassion for the poor and weak. The Gospel according to John focuses on Jesus' divine nature and his relationship with the Father.

The Gospels contain many well-known stories, such as the birth of Jesus Christ, his baptism in the Jordan River, his miracles, his teachings, and his death on the cross. These stories are important for Christians because they show how Jesus Christ brought salvation and how people can find eternal life through faith in him.

The Gospels are not only an important part of Christian faith but also have cultural and historical significance. These books have influenced art, literature, and philosophy for centuries. The Gospels are also an important source for studying the history and culture of the first century.

In summary, the Gospel is the message of salvation brought by Jesus Christ. The Gospels are the first four books of the New Testament that contain reports about Jesus' life and teachings. They are important for Christians and have cultural and historical significance.

a4men4.blogspot.com

Больше
6 мес 1 неделю назад #182293 от Αλέξανδρος (Александр)
1 Corinthians 14:18 I thank God that I speak in more tongues than all of you do. 19 Nevertheless, in a congregation I would rather speak five words with my mind,a that I might also instructb others, than ten thousand words in a tongue.

1Коринфянам 14:18 Благодарю Бога, что говорю на большем числе языков, чем все вы. 19 И всё же в собрании я лучше скажу пять понятных словa, чтобы наставить других, чем десять тысяч слов на другом языке.

Модераторы: Тарас